The Prize Committee
The Nils Foss Prize Committee consists of a Chairman and six highly-respected and knowledgeable members from the Danish Scientific Community and International Food Industry-Innovation Community plus one representative from FOSS.
The Committee is responsible for nominating the qualified candidates for each of the Nils Foss Prizes. The prize winners will be confirmed by the Chairman and the CEO of FOSS based on the recommendations from the Prize Committee.
- Per Falholt, former EVP Research & Development, Novozymes
- Henrik Wegener, Pro-Rector, Technical University of Denmark
- Søren Balling Engelsen, Professor, Department of Food Science, University of Copenhagen
- Michelle H. Williams, Head of Department of Food Science, Aarhus University
- Rob Hamer, Vice President for Discover / Director of Lab Unilever, Netherlands.
- Paul Cornillon, Vice President for Innovation, Technology and Quality, General Mills, France
- Peter Bom, General Manager Masterlab, Nutreco, Netherlands
- Torben Ladegaard, Senior Advisor, FOSS