Join forces with an NIR powerhouse
Today, 9 out of 10 of the world’s leading feed producers are already using FOSS NIR instruments. Supported by the best team of engineers and chemometric experts in the world we make sure that cutting-edge technology and state of the art calibration tools go hand in hand. At the same time our worldwide team of application specialists ensures that maintenance and support is always at your fingertips.
Built to last
FOSS NIR instruments are based on decades of accumulated expertise from the industry standard System II NIRS5000 analyser which has an installed base of more than 3000 units worldwide. FOSS is the world leader in analytical innovation – with an ever-expanding portfolio of software tools, calibration updates, added parameters and sample types. Partnering with us, will keep your investment up to date and secured for the future.
Protect your historical data
The ability to transfer existing calibration data to a new instrument with limited effort and no re-sampling is crucial for any feed producer. We’ve made it possible to transfer existing calibration data to the advanced NIRS DS2500 F instrument. Factory standardisation eliminates the extra step of performing instrument standardisation before transferring the calibration.
Save time and money in your daily operations with improved usability features
- Easy sample preparation – simply pour the sample into a cup and place it in the instrument
- New ISIscan Nova ensures that anyone in the plant can run samples with a minimum of training
- Make immediate adjustments of feed formula and centralise instrument
- configuration/calibrations with Mosaic software
Optimise your NIR management with networking software
- Ensure consistent performance and immediate calibration update of all instruments in your network
- Remote technical support and surveillance by FOSS NIR experts
- Protect your database and calibration models across all existing instruments
Control feed/petfood quality throughout your manufacturing process
- Segregate incoming ingredients based on quality, and classify suppliers
- Optimise feed formulation based on NIR nutrient predictions of stored ingredients
- Monitor final feed and petfood product quality before it leaves your manufacturing plant